Creative Artisans is looking for Product Development Interns to support our team in US and other overseas clients.
Creative Artisans (HG Group) launched in 2002 with a mission to bring artisan-made textiles to the fashion industry. We design beautiful and innovative textiles for leading global fashion brands such as Ralph Lauren, Eileen Fisher, Lilly Pulitzer and many others.
We believe that good design is good business. We’re committed to training and cultivating artisan groups, particularly those staffed by rural artisans including women. The scope of our supply chain is unique in the industry. We work with dozens of groups across India
We build lasting relationships with both brands and artisans to ensure sustainability for all stakeholders.
POSITION OVERVIEW Creative Artisans is looking for passionate and motivated interns to work with our Creative Head. Daily activities will vary from creating inspiration boards, to developing tech packs, to pulling swatches for sales calls, and supporting the Fabric R&D Manager with projects as they arise.
- Work with our product development team to execute complex projects such as developing our collection and preparing swatches for customers.
- Work off tech packs and design inspiration images to create sample products; light sewing skills is a plus!
- Create presentation boards and do trend research.
- Improve our sample catalogue by taking photos of completed projects and recording development notes.
- Maintain fabric library.
- Comfortable with Excel, Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong textile knowledge.